Monday, January 19, 2009

Shopping..........

Yesterday, had church service attended the english congregatition instead cause kym had project. Then kris during chinese congregatition, we went to cold storage to buy sushi and beef jerky to eat in church(: After service, went home and managed to watch the best of run's house.
Around 3something, my uncle and grandma came to fetch my sister and i to orchand to get my sister's clothing, cause she counldnt find her clothes the other day/: then he dropped us and my grandma at zara. Went in to look around and finally she founded something she likes. Walked to Istan, continue walking until my garandma and us wanted to find a place to rest so we went to mac cafe to get a cup drink. After getting the drink, my grandma was asking how much was the cup of coffee then i said 3.95 dollars. She complainted that it was expensive/:
Done drinking, continue walking again. This time walked to tang plaza, went to every level to search for another top. Then decided to go to level 3 if i'm not wrong thats where all the youth clothing are. My sister found another top from fcuk, FINALLY my uncle called then we went to dinner(:
Sorry i will upload the photos soon, cause i always forget to bring the connector then cannot upload/: Sorry.

No comments: