Saturday, March 21, 2009

DREAMZ

Back from genting, gone there for quite a number of times, starting to find it very sian. This time round didn't go outdoor and indoor cause very sian except for my youngest sister, she wanted to play the rides. But my younger sister and i get to do the foot message besides its my first time, find it very tickling and i was laughing the whole time:) My sis did it before so she finds it normal. Last year, my sis wanted to watch dreamz but my parents didnt allow but we watched it this year, it was very very nice, the white lion, tiger and club including the st benard dog were very cute and this was my first time seeing a white lion:) Oh ya, we also watched a movie called race to the witch mountain, its okay and the lead girl looks very alike like lindsay lohan. Anyway overall, i find the trip ok except for dreamz,hehe:)
Bye bye going to watch boys over flowers now:)

No comments: